- The deadline for applying to the September 18th & 19th 2020 Joplin Arts Fest has been extended to June 13th.
- Jury review will begin the week of June 21st.
- If the show is cancelled prior to the June 21st, jury fees will be returned to the artists.
- Jury notification will be no later than July 6th.
- Notification by artists of accepting the invitation July 20th.
- Booth fee payments to be made no later than August 10th.
- If the show is cancelled after August 10th booth fees will be returned to the artists. Or, the fees can carryover to the 2021 Joplin Arts Fest with a guaranteed place in the fesival.
Our artists are the most important part of our festival. Without the quality of artists that we have had over the years, our festival would not exist. Therefore we believe the changes we have made in this year’s application process will be of great assistance in helping to relieve some of the anxiety and uncertainty that many artists may be currently feeling.
Should any of the artists have questions, please contact Steve Doerr at email@example.com.
JOPLIN ARTS FEST 2020
The Kiwanis Club of Joplin – in collaboration with Joplin Regional Artists Coalition, Connect2Culture, and Spiva Center for the Arts – will be hosting its sixth annual Joplin Arts Fest on Friday, September 18th (6:00–10:00pm) and Saturday, September 19th (9:00am–4:00pm) at Joplin’s beautiful Mercy Park. This festival – full of fine artist booths, live performances, and children’s art activities – gives visitors an opportunity to learn about the local arts and cultural community in Joplin and elsewhere. 40+ artists, live music, kids’ art activities, face painting, beer, wine, food, and fun!
Applications for the 2020 Joplin Arts Fest are available here.
Dates & Info
We Want You!
Help Us to Help Support Joplin Arts Fest by Becoming a Sponsor
Get Social with Us